Roku.com/link | Roku.com/link not working | Roku.com support
Roku – one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs
The Roku streaming players are the best in industry and here is everything you need to know about the player. Setting up your Roku device is a cinch and also make use of the instructions given below to activate the Roku streaming player using roku.com/link.
The best way to kick start your streaming experience
Watch all the top channels like Netflix, Now TV at one place
Roku streaming players are affordable for everyone out there
You can configure the devices just like that
Roku remote is very important to access contents and manage the Roku streaming players
Watch the best contents in your very own Roku player for free or paid
What is Roku link?
- To activate, create or sign in to your Roku account, you need to visit the link,roku.com/link.
- The Roku link will navigate to the official website where you can login and also manage the Roku account
How do you activate your Roku?
To activate the Roku streaming player, just go through the steps given below
Step 1: Roku.com/link create account
- At first, create a Roku account by visiting the Roku.com/link create account page and furnish the important details like Name, Email ID and Password
- Click Submit after acknowledging that you are above eighteen years of age
Step 2: Setup your Roku streaming player
- If you are setting up the Roku streaming device for the first time, you need to unbox the package and further more safeguard the accessories which will help you to configure the Roku device in a proper manner
- Hardware setup includes connecting the HDMI cable between the Roku player and television
- Likewise, connect the power adapter between an electrical outlet and the Roku streaming player
- After setting up the hardware, you need to turn on the streaming device and the television in which you have connected the Roku
- The hardware setup is successful if you witness the Roku logo on television
Step 3: Activate the Roku streaming player
Link your Roku device which is the final step of Roku setup by following the instructions given below
- Go to the roku.com/link sign in with your account
- You will find the Roku device activation code on your television screen
- Furthermore, finish the wireless setup and Roku remote pairing
- Enter the Roku activation code ,after furnishing your login credentials on the Roku.com/link
- The streaming player will also necessitate a software update and in few minutes, you can commence watching your favorite shows on the Roku streaming player.
If you are facing any issues while setting up your Roku streaming player or Roku Activation Issues, you can just contact our roku.com support team to eradicate the issues in minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions?
If your Roku remote is not working, just tag along with the below directives to set things right
- Reboot the television, streaming player and router also
- Try to pair the Roku remote again by pressing and holding the pairing buttons for a few seconds
- Moreover, you can try using new batteries to replace the old ones and also snap into its place.
- It is very easy to hook up your Roku mobile app to the TV
- All you have to do is, install the Roku app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and also ensure the mobile operating system is compatible with the Roku mobile app
- Connect the Roku player and smart phone or tablet to the same wireless network
Roku offers several models for user’s delight which are special and they are also affordable to everyone out there. Some of the device models of Roku includes Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, Roku Express and Roku streaming stick.
These models have upgraded with many new specifications and you can find the devices with a (+) plus sign like Roku streaming stick Plus, Roku Express plus and more.
As far as the cost is concerned, you can go for the Roku Express models which are cheaper than other devices. Moreover, users can go for Roku Streaming Stick Plus, a streamer’s companion which you can carry along with you.
There are several streaming services in the Roku player which you can activate to have ultimate fun and why pay when you get free contents on Roku? Here is the list of free channels which will provide great contents for gratis.
- Tubi TV
- Sky News
- PBS Kids
- The Weather Network
The Roku Channel is yet another addition to this list but it is very special.
- Connect Roku to the internet
- Choose the Wired or Wireless network and also enter the credentials to pair up with the internet
- Moreover, ensure that you enter the password correctly as they are case-sensitive
- You can also tap “Scan again to see all networks” which will assist you to unveil the wireless network name if you have many wireless network
The process of connecting the Roku streaming player to the television is given above and all you have to do is, follow the steps vigilantly and you can also dial the toll-free number +1-866-992-0120 for furthermore help
Roku link code will come into your view right after you finish up the basic Roku setup such as hardware configuration, internet connectivity and remote pairing. Moreover, you need to enter this code on roku.com/link to activate the Roku streaming device
If you hit upon the remote errors, don’t worry as eradicating them is just a piece of cake. Just try the steps given below to troubleshoot the Roku remote issues.
- Replace the batteries
- Moreover, try to pair the Roku remote again with the player
- Likewise, reset the Roku remote
- If none of the above-mentioned steps works, you can also purchase a new Roku remote from the roku link account
Just navigate to the Roku store and enter the keyword “YouTube” on the search tab. Tap Add Channel option and install it on your Roku streaming player to discover the channel activation code. After finding the code, enter it on the official YouTube website and also include your login details.
Just download the Roku mobile app and install it on your smart phones to manage your streaming player. You can also utilize the Roku app at times when the remote goes missing or doesn’t work.