Stream with Roku.com/link
Roku is one streaming player which is synonymous to entertainment. There are several channels, evergreen shows and blockbuster movies lined-up to provide ultimate streaming experience. Stream your popular Channels include HBO GO, WatchESPN, Twitch TV and Sling TV with the help of Roku.com/link.
The pioneers of television streaming brought in their proprietary Roku OS and also embedded it in all the Roku models. Roku TV is yet another product launched specially for the users which will take their streaming experience to next level. Read below to know about setting up the Roku TV and connecting it with the Roku link account.
You can choose to subscribe to traditional cable and satellite TV packages straight from Roku, instead of through a cable company. These packages generally lack contractual obligations, which is really convenient for monthly payments.
Activating your Roku.com/link means you need to follow certain steps from connecting your device to setting up your account. We can help you every step of the way until you can sit down and enjoy content from up to 4500 apps and channels.
In order to get started, get an HDMI cable (if applicable) and a wireless/wired connection to the internet. If you can follow the next few steps, activating your Roku.com/link account should be a piece of cake.
How to connect your Roku TV
Roku TV offers an elegant and simplified television interface which will embed the features of Roku players with conventional television. You can purchase this product from your nearby stores like Walmart. Likewise, you can navigate to the authorized website www.roku.com/link where you will find each and every product of Roku.
What’s in the box?
Here is the list of accessories that will be available inside the package along with your Roku TV
- Roku remote
- Quick Start Guide
- Power cord
Requirements for the setup
- Internet connection (wired or wireless)
- Computer or tablet or smartphone
- Connect one end of the power cord to your Roku TV and another end to an electrical outlet
- Insert the batteries into your Roku remote and ensure that you place them in a correct slot as specified in the website Roku.com/link
- Now it’s time to power up your television and you will find the Roku logo as in the Roku.com/link website right after you turn on
- You need to finish the Roku com link guided setup which commences with the country and language selection
- You need to choose “Setup for home use” or “Setup for store use” and after that you must connect the Roku TV on a wired or wireless network with the Roku.com/link setup guidelines below
Connect to the network
After wrapping up the preliminary setup, select wired or wireless network and tag along with the directives below to connect the Roku TV.
If you are connecting the Roku TV on a wired network, ensure that you insert the Ethernet cables on the television before you proceed.
Tap the Ethernet Connection and just wait until the Roku player confirms the connection after two-step verification. However, you will not be able to view this process as the device will ensure that the Ethernet cable is connected between your device and Roku player in the backend.
Pick Wireless option to pick yours from the list of available networks and enter the wireless credentials .
Make sure that the passwor d you type doesn’t have any errors as they are case-sensitive.
Your connection is successful if you view green checkmarks in the screen or else you will have to visit Roku com link website to get troubleshooting tips to improve Roku wireless connection.
Roku Setup using Roku.Com/Link
- First, set up your Roku player with the following steps:
- Plug your HDMI cable or another compatible cable from your TV to your Roku streaming device.
- Setup your remote: put in the correct batteries to your remote and pair the remote to your Roku device.
- When your power up your TV, you will see multiple connections displayed. Select the appropriate HDMI port among the choices.
- Afterwards, choose your preferred language and the name of your network.
- You can let your Roku device choose the best resolution for your TV.
- Now, you will be prompted to create a new Roku account to start your device activation
- Just write down the code that is displayed
- Go to a computer, open up a browser, and type in Roku.com/link
- You can create an account here, as well as link it
- Manage your subscriptions, receive updates from your apps and Roku, and customize your Roku experience once you create your Roku.com/link account
Link a new Roku device to Roku.com/link or transfer your old device to an existing account of yours. Roku.com/link account steps:
Create Roku Com Link Account
All of your favorite content is accessible right from your fingertips with Roku’s vast assortment of apps and channels. Enjoy a practically restriction-free and personalized Roku experience with your new roku.com/link create account. Create your Roku.com/link account before providing any payment information if you prefer to use your Roku without getting charged for anything. However, you will be asked for your billing details later on by Roku, because you may want to buy premium channels later on.
- Sign in with the information you just provided. Refresh the browser to activate the screen display.
- Once your setup is finished, direct yourself to Roku’s website. Choose ‘Roku.com/link create account’ Page.
- When you are prompted, enter the appropriate personal information, accept the terms and then click on ‘Continue’
- You will also want to setup a personal PIN to help protect your information.
- In the ‘My Account’ section, you have the ability to alter your payment information
- You always have the option to alter your billing information in the future, if you want to start getting access to Roku’s selection of premium channels.
- Now you can enter the code that you saw on your TV and click on ‘Submit’
- Then in the next screen click on ‘Yes, I already have one’ when you are asked if you have a Roku account.
- Select ‘Yes, I already have on’ when prompted once you have created your Roku account.
Select ‘Skip, I’ll add later’ if you want to withhold your payment information for now. Name your device and finish your Roku.com/link setup
As said earlier, there are so many Roku player models available in stores from which you can choose one. Here is the list of Roku models, just check them out and go for the one which you love.
The Roku player is a conveniently-sized device that can be connected to your TV through an HDMI port. Look for this port in the back of your TV. You also have a power cord to connect to your device. Some devices can be connected directly to your TV, while others require an HDMI cable to connect your device and HDMI. The Roku 3 (one of the Roku boxes) is one powerful player that outperforms Roku’s Streaming Stick. The homepage of Roku resembles a Graphical User Interface like Microsoft’s Surface, in which apps are displayed in a standard grid interface. The Roku player enables you to choose from many options, ranging from internet TV streaming services to general applications like YouTube.
This model is well-suited for the new users who have just begun the streaming journey with Roku. Gear up to watch the quality contents in the Roku Express model.
The technical specification and features are very identical with Roku Express. However, this model will come handy when you connect the television using A/V cables.
Watch the classic films and critically acclaimed television series on your Roku Premiere device which has a fast quad processor to stream the contents easily.
Roku Streaming Stick
Official streamers will always opt for this model as the Roku streaming sticks are easy to handle and don’t compromise on picture quality. Roku Streaming Stick Plus model is the recent version.
Roku Channel Activation Process
To activate the Roku channel, you should have the Roku link account and if you don’t have one, create Roku account.
- Tap the Streaming Channels option using your Roku remote. Visit the Roku channel store where there are several channel categories like Movies & TV category, Sports, News and more. You can find your favorite channels which are categorized accordingly.
- Visit the Roku channel store where there are several channel categories like Movies & TV category, Sports, News and more.
- Just utilize the Search tab and include your favorites to the Roku channel list by tapping the “Add Channel” option.
Follow the onscreen instructions onscreen that appears in the Roku com link website to activate the channels in your streaming player.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you hit upon them as eradicating the remote errors is just a piece of cake. Just try the steps given below to troubleshoot the Roku remote issues.
- Replace the batteries
- Try to pair the Roku remote again with the player
- Likewise, reset the Roku remote
- If none of the above-mentioned steps works, buy a new Roku remote from the roku link account
Just navigate to the Roku store and enter the keyword “YouTube” on the search tab. Tap Add Channel option and install it on your Roku streaming player to discover the channel activation code and enter it on the official YouTube website.
Just download the Roku mobile app and install it on your smart phones to manage your streaming player. You can just utilize the Roku app at times when the remote goes missing or doesn’t work.