Stream with Roku.com/link
Introduction to Roku Player
The Roku player is a conveniently-sized device that can be connected to your TV through an HDMI port. Look for this port in the back of your TV. You also have a power cord to connect to your device. Some devices can be connected directly to your TV, while others require an HDMI cable to connect your device and HDMI. The Roku 3 (one of the Roku boxes) is one powerful player that outperforms Roku’s Streaming Stock. The homepage of Roku resembles a Graphical User Interface like Microsoft’s Surface, in which apps are displayed in a standard grid interface. The Roku player enables you to choose from many options, ranging from internet TV streaming services to general applications like YouTube. You also have access to gaming content from your favorite streamers on Twitch TV. Other popular options include HBO HO, WatchESPN, and Sling TV, among others.
You can choose to subscribe to traditional cable and satellite TV packages straight from Roku, instead of through a cable company. These packages generally lack contractual obligations, which is really convenient for monthly payments.
Activating your Roku.com/link means you need to follow certain steps from connecting your device to setting up your account. We can help you every step of the way until you can sit down and enjoy content from up to 4500 apps and channels.
In order to get started, get an HDMI cable (if applicable) and a wireless/wired connection to the internet. If you can follow the next few steps, activating your Roku.com/link account should be a piece of cake.
Roku Setup using Roku.Com/Link
- First, set up your Roku player with the following steps:
- Plug your HDMI cable or another compatible cable from your TV to your Roku streaming device.
- Setup your remote: put in the correct batteries to your remote and pair the remote to your Roku device.
- When your power up your TV, you will see multiple connections displayed. Select the appropriate HDMI port among the choices.
- Afterwards, choose your preferred language and the name of your network.
- You can let your Roku device choose the best resolution for your TV.
- Now, you will be prompted to create a new Roku account to start your device activation
- Just write down the code that is displayed
- Go to a computer, open up a browser, and type in Roku.com/link
- You can create an account here, as well as link it
- Manage your subscriptions, receive updates from your apps and Roku, and customize your Roku experience once you create your Roku.com/link account
Link a new Roku device to Roku.com/link or transfer your old device to an existing account of yours. Roku.com/link account steps:
Create Roku Com Link Account
All of your favorite content is accessible right from your fingertips with Roku’s vast assortment of apps and channels. Enjoy a practically restriction-free and personalized Roku experience with your new Roku.com/link account. Create your Roku.com/link account before providing any payment information if you prefer to use your Roku without getting charged for anything. However, you will be asked for your billing details later on by Roku, because you may want to buy premium channels later on.
- Sign in with the information you just provided. Refresh the browser to activate the screen display.
- Once your setup is finished, direct yourself to Roku’s website. Choose ‘Create your Roku Account’ Page.
- When you are prompted, enter the appropriate personal information, accept the terms and then click on ‘Continue’
- You will also want to setup a personal PIN to help protect your information.
- In the ‘My Account’ section, you have the ability to alter your payment information
- You always have the option to alter your billing information in the future, if you want to start getting access to Roku’s selection of premium channels.
- Now you can enter the code that you saw on your TV and click on ‘Submit’
- Then in the next screen click on ‘Yes, I already have one’ when you are asked if you have a Roku account.
- Select ‘Yes, I already have on’ when prompted once you have created your Roku account.
Select ‘Skip, I’ll add later’ if you want to withhold your payment information for now. Name your device and finish your Roku.com/link setup
Roku TV Channels
Binge watch your favorite series to your heart’s content on Netflix. Watch the latest and greatest with just a click. With an ever-expanding collection of original programming, Netflix has something for everyone. The channel requires a subscription.
Youtube is the go-to place for browsing classic videos from the internet. Enjoy web shows, clips from practically everything that is digital, etc. in this a la carte style app. Enjoy classic videos spanning back over 10 years since the beginning of viral culture in the internet.
Considered as one of the best channel investments, both HBO GO and HBO Now showcase original blockbuster TV shows and movies. Choose form a variety of genres to streamline what you want to watch today, be it comedy, romance, drama, and more. HBO Now is standalone, while HBO Go requires a cable subscription, so be aware of this fact before purchasing.
Hulu features the latest episodes of your favorite series, like the Handmaid’s Tale. If you missed an episode of a popular show, or you just want to binge some series, look no further than Hulu. Hulu also features Hulu original productions.
This is a default Roku entertainment service in which you are able to license movies that are pre-installed on the player. A selection of films here is streamed in 4K.